A women couple!

  • Jeyl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2005
      I'm probably going to be shamed by everyone here for saying this, but I
      think I found a women (Age 28 or older) yuri couple. Bad news? Well,
      you're not going to like it. It's a hentai. Worse news?

      SPOILER! SPOILER!

      They both die. And the anime is? Alien from the Darkness. There. I've
      said it. Now I'm screwed. Since Erica made a good point about the lack
      of middle age romances, I figured I might as well try to mention this
      little piece. The story is just like the movie ALIEN. It's basically
      about a small ship whose crew is all female. The captain of the ship
      has a very serious relationship to the female doctor of the ship, who
      occasionally makes a pass at the other crew members when they're alone.
      Well, at the beginning of the show, the crew encounter a ship that has
      a woman with no memory on it. The woman turns out to be an Alien, and
      kills all but 2(?) members of the crew, and unfortunately, the
      survivors are neither the captain nor the doctor.

      The whole thing is about 45 minutes long, and the pacing definitely
      shows. We have this crew member dying on board the ship where they
      found that woman on, and what do they do? They leave the body, blow up
      the ship, and start flirting with each other the very next moment.
      Death sucks, but when it comes to loosing a fellow crew member, they
      seem to get over it pretty quickly.

      This anime has the greatest "Why didn't she do that in the first
      place?! Geez!" I think I've ever seen. As for Einstein? Well, he's not
      talking.

      Maybe they'll make a sequel called Aliens form the Darkness where it
      involves an all female, yuri filled marine platoon! Complete with
      multiple Independently targeting particle beam phalanx units, Tactical
      Smart missiles, phase-plasma rifles, RPGs, Sonic electronic ball
      breakers, nukes, knives, and sharp sticks!

      Anyways, that's my report.
      See'ya at the Star Side!
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2005
        Interesting... but I dont think 28 is middle-aged... unless I misread
        you somehow. O_o

        --Ashley

      • rosepress@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2005
           28 may not be middle-aged, but it sure ain't lolicon!

          Ellen Rose