[CON] Onna! looking for volunteers!

  • playboymermaid
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Onna!, a festival of women's roles in anime and manga, Oct. 8-10 at
      the Gateway Hilton in Newark, New Jersey,is looking for volunteers in
      the following areas:

      PROGRAMMING

      Onna! Programming is looking for people who like to think big! If the
      bright lights and tension of performance is what you like, then you're
      what we like! Programming volunteers will get a chance to organize
      Onna!'s big events: Opening and Closing Ceremonies, Cosplay, and any
      performances we have. Work alongside guests and tech to make sure the
      show goes on!

      Volunteers for Programming should have good organizational skills, and
      good people skills, as well as being creative and flexible. Music,
      cosplay, guests; Programming has some of everything, so join us today!

      Contact: programmingchair@...

      GAMES

      We transform interesting ideas into fun games. If you have a unique
      sensibility and like the idea of designing a game that everybody at
      the convention will have fun playing, then you will love working on
      the Onna! Games Committee.

      Contact: gameschair@...

      Volunteers must be registered to attend Onna! To register, visit the
      website at http://www.onnafest.com and click on the Registration link
      at the top of the page. Fill out the online form. From now until June
      19th, the registration fee is 35 dollars, a 15% savings off the
      at-door price of $50. Registration is limited to 450 spaces, so act now!

      For more information about Onna!, visit www.onnafest.com