Yuri Fic Challenge

  • kanariya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      I hope it's okay to post this here. ^^

      I'm here to pimp another new creation. ^_^ I don't know how many of
      you were aware of it, but late last year a community called
      yaoi_challenge ran on livejournal for a few months, producing one yaoi
      fic per day according to the challenge. It was
      really successful and incredibly fun...so fun that I decided I wanted
      to do a yuri version. ;P So, with the permission of the mod of
      yaoi_challenge to copy his/her idea, I give you:

      http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=yuri_challenge

      If you write fanfiction and you like to write shoujo-ai or yuri fic,
      please hop over
      to the community and take a look! I'm looking to get as many
      participants as possible. Further explanation of how it works and the
      rules are on the userinfo page. :) Also, feel free to spread the news
      wherever het is welcome. ^^

      Note: You don't have to have an LJ to participate in the challenge.
      Everyone's welcome. :)

      CW

      elsewherecw@...
      LJ: elsewherecw
      GJ: elsewherecw

      Visit Yuriville.net, and get your yuri fix!

      Like kink? Like squick? Like to write? Join us!
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/kinksquickwrite/