Re: Uta~Kata final OAV raw out.

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@y...> wrote:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
      wrote:
      > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mellowrg" <mellowrg@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Well, it had a much more solid closure.
      > >
      > > I was very surprised at the manga, which seemed even more shallow
      and
      > > inexplicable than the series.
      > >

      > Told you. That's Dengeki Daioh for you. XD

      I don't know - they do well enough for some series. And really, really
      crappy for others.

      I lambasted to manga version of Kannazuki no Miko (what little of it
      there is) on today's Okazu. But I'll be catching up with backlogs of
      Ichigo Mashimaro and Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl shortly and they're
      pretty fine.

      And I'm still passionately gaga over Hayate Cross Blade, which is
      looking to be my best of '05, so far.

      Hmm...maybe there's a lesson there - if it has an anime, bleah, if
      not, yay!