Re: Spoof-art

    Message 1 of 12 , May 2, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ami Mizuno <amitempo@y...> wrote:

      > And here I thought that title belong to Pretty Cure.
      > :D

      One of the problems I have with PC is how NOT ambiguous Nagisa is.
      Every episode spends about half of Nagisa's screen time having her
      moon over her boy.

      Honoka's not really all that ambiguous, either. Every chance she gets,
      she snuggles as close as she can to Nagisa...in the one episode I saw
      in Tokyo, she practically crawled into Nagisa's lap. No fooling.

      OTOH, Nagisa doesn't push Honoka away, so maybe you're righter than I
      am. :-)