Re: [Yuricon] Re: another doujinshi overview

  • Jeyl
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 4:59 AM
      > http://www6.plala.or.jp/skirthike/img/comic/yokokumanga/marihime02.gif
      >

      > That one sample made my whole day. ^_^

      Doh, if only I knew why.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 11:03 AM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:
        > > http://www6.plala.or.jp/skirthike/img/comic/yokokumanga/
        marihime02.gif

        > > That one sample made my whole day. ^_^
        >
        > Doh, if only I knew why.

        Shizuru (from Mai Hime) and Sei (from Marimite) start off eyeing each
        other as if they are rival alpha wolves, then come to realize that
        they are the same kind of person and agree to be friends.

        If you've seen both series, its amusing.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2 8:46 AM
          >From: Shimako Toudou <shimako@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Yuricon] another doujinshi overview
          >Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:05:38 -0700

          Also
          >includes mini gag comics about Noriko imagining Shimako in all sorts
          >of ecchi situations; Drill-chan gives Yumi what is presumably choco;
          >and Kanako gives Yumi a very long bar of choco she hid behind her
          >back.

          I have a doujinshi, which I was too lazy to look up for this post, in which
          Noriko awakens from a dream where she and Shimako were kissing. She goes to
          school, only to find that Shimako acts exactly the same as in the dream.
          Just before they kiss, Yoshino and Yumi come into the council room,
          interrupting them, but Shimako promises that they'll continue later.

          Very normal cute. The funny bit comes later as a short gag comic, when Touko
          has *exactly* the same dream as Noriko did, about herself and Yumi, kissing
          in the Rose mansion.

          At school Yumi, completely unaware of any of this, of course, asks Touko if
          she's planning on going to the Rose Mansion and Touko screams and backs up,
          shouting, "No, no! Get away! I won't!"

          Now, everytime I see Noriko and Shimako kissing, I think of poor Touko. lol