World's dumbest fan fic

  • Resop
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 8:07 PM
      I have been working on a MariMite fan-fic recently but came up with
      massive logistic problems.

      I idea behind it is that the three Roses get magic powers for a year
      and have to fight an invisible background war where an Adversary
      tries to poison some of the Soeur relationships by introducing lust
      into the equation. The Adversary is also played by some senior,
      and the responsibility will go to Takeshima.

      I got up to the transformation scene, but now have some burning
      questions.

      Since Lilian's Girls School is a commuter school, does Yumi have
      to travel all over the area to do her work?

      Should the cat that they care for in the first season become an
      avatar?

      Should Yumi and Takashima take an "it can't be helped" attitude
      about their transformed selves and still hang out?

      How does Takashima attack and how does Yumi defend?

      What type of magic girl costume could Yumi rock?

      Does Yumi become disenchanted with her role, thinking that
      some of the Soeurs should be lusting for each other? And,
      could this disenchantment be caused be Takashima playing
      the "bad boy" that magic girls usually fall for?

      Any random comments (including, yes this is the dumbest fan
      fic idea ever)?

      Craig