Yuri panel at AN

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2005
      So, it would appear that I am running a yuri panel at this year's Anime North.

      Likely it will be a general panel, touching on the current yuri touchstones, both
      licensed and unlicensed, some old classics, and a few cliches to discuss ("Why do
      we love the psychos so much?", etc.). There may be some clips - the con wants me
      to provide some, but I'm coming from the US, so bringing lots of stuff is difficult.

      In any case, is there anyone who will be at AN and wants to be on the panel? Help
      combat the huge amounts of yaoi that are already on AN's schedule. :D Email me
      at sean@... if you're interested or have other suggestions.

      --SG
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@c...> wrote:

        > So, it would appear that I am running a yuri panel at this year's
        Anime North.

        A North - Home of "You want a panel? We got a room, uh, right here.
        What's it on?" lol

        Please let me know when it is scheduled for, and I'll add it to the
        Events page.

        This goes for anyome else at ANY con! If you're doing a panel or
        discussion group on yuri - let me know, so I can add it to our
        listing!