Question about the Tenshi na Konamaiki / Cheeky Angel manga

  • hikaru_hiyami
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      I've heard some good things about the shoujo ai in TnK manga and
      I'm planning to check it out. Apparently there are many hints between
      Megumi and Miki from the very beginning, but Megumi eventually grows
      to like one of her many male followers.

      So, has anyone read the manga and would be so kind as to tell me
      when exactly does this "growing to like a guy" process become
      obvious? It's a really long manga and I don't really want to
      waste my money to see Megu fawn over some guy :p
      Megu/Miki forevah!! ^^