A real Yuri Revolution!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2005
      One day to go and the revoution is definitely growing!

      We are going to be playing host to some of the most *amazing* people
      in Japan tomorrow.

      In the past few days, we've gotten word that Ito Bungaku, the man who
      coined the term "yuri" in 1971 will be attending and today we just
      learned that Rieko Matsuura, the most famous lesbian author in the
      country will be attending.

      (I can only assume that, if she was alive to join us, we'd probably be
      getting a message from Yoshiya Nobuko, as well. Certainly, she'll be
      there in spirit.)

      I'm quite out of my league here! I'm just a fanfic writer from NJ. LOL