Yuri Shimai scoop

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 14, 2005
      Hi all -

      Quick note from Tokyo. I just met with the editors of Yuri Shimai. It
      will be back, hopefully in July. It'll have a new name (they wanted
      Yuri Monogatari, but you know, I own it! lol) but continuing the same
      manga we've grown to love.

      So...watch for the next issue to be available on the Yuricon shop! :)

    • koyotememories
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 14, 2005

        > Hi all -
        >
        > Quick note from Tokyo. I just met with the editors of Yuri Shimai. It
        > will be back, hopefully in July. It'll have a new name (they wanted
        > Yuri Monogatari, but you know, I own it! lol) but continuing the same
        > manga we've grown to love.
        >
        > So...watch for the next issue to be available on the Yuricon shop! :)

        thats great! but july is so far away.. you should ask them to up
        the publishing more frequently :P. Anyway, Ill just move my amazon
        japan order bundle by july to pick this item up as well since shipment
        price is so high.

        Also, I was wondering if more items can be in the
        Yuricon shop, (from my shopping list) I plan on buying them all in a
        bundle once.

        ttyl
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 15, 2005
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "koyotememories" <jyy3@h...> wrote:

          > Also, I was wondering if more items can be in the
          > Yuricon shop, (from my shopping list) I plan on buying them all in a
          > bundle once.

          What would you like to see? I put up things that I think people want
          to buy.

          I think I won't be asking the publishers of Yuri Shimai to work faster
          - they are doing the very best they can already! :-)

        • what is a dooky
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 15, 2005
            > What would you like to see? I put up things that I think people want
            > to buy.

            I'd like to reiterate my desire for a Yuricon bento box. I wouldn't
            have much use for it, given my inablilty to cook, but the concept alone
            would force me to buy one ^_^

            Enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan, you lucky people...

            dooky
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 15, 2005
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "what is a dooky" <spookydooky@h...>
              wrote:

              > > What would you like to see? I put up things that I think people
              want
              > > to buy.
              >
              > I'd like to reiterate my desire for a Yuricon bento box. I wouldn't
              > have much use for it, given my inablilty to cook, but the concept
              alone
              > would force me to buy one ^_^

              Well - that's a bit beyond my ability to create right now. There's no
              "bentou-r-us" printers anywhere around.

              Maybe one day, who knows....

            • Clarissa C. Smith
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 15, 2005
                --- atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
                ---------------------------------

                --

                >Well - that's a bit beyond my ability to create right
                now. There's no
                "bentou-r-us" printers anywhere around.

                OK, I'm totally going to have to suggest that to the
                Cafepress.com new products guy. ;D

                --
                Clarissa C. Smith
                wintersweet@...
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 16, 2005
                  *strains her knowledge of Japanese* Bento box is a lunch-box sorta
                  thing? Or am I thinking of something else? O_o;

                  --Ashley

                  what is a dooky wrote:

                  > > What would you like to see? I put up things that I think people want
                  > > to buy.
                  >
                  > I'd like to reiterate my desire for a Yuricon bento box. I wouldn't
                  > have much use for it, given my inablilty to cook, but the concept alone
                  > would force me to buy one ^_^
                  >
                  > Enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan, you lucky people...
                  >
                  > dooky

                • Jen
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 17, 2005
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:
                    > Bento box is a lunch-box sorta thing? Or am I thinking of something
                    else? O_o;

                    Don't worry, it's just a really bad "eating box" joke that just won't
                    stop.

                    http://punistation.fuyucorp.biz/puni/Gao.jpg

                    Just ignore it. ^_-

                    Kisses XXOOXX