Tekkoshocon - final thoughts

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2005
      Hey all!

      Just had to recuperate a bit from this past weekend at
      Tekkoshocon held in Monroeville, PA.

      My first year as part of Staff (I worked Info Desk),
      but it didn't stop me from buying some goodies at the
      Dealers Room and took some nice Cosplay photos.

      I saw very familiar face, Kat (aka Kathryn DarkStar)
      dressed as Squall and carrying a small Yaoi sign. A
      very welcomed sight, I will say. By the end of the
      weekend, I was like a zombie!

      Anyways, one of the staffers even wore an "I Love
      Yuri" button.

      And the first skit of the cosplay was 2 females
      dressed as male Final Fantasy chars, lip-synching to
      White Town's "Your Woman", with the ending the 2 girls
      kissing on stage! A little bit for everyone, ne?

      It was a great weekend and look foward to next Tekko.
      My next con? OTAKON in August.

      Carmen ^_^

      http://mail.yahoo.com