Fant-art Part 2 or 3... I forgot.

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2005
      Well, here's the final version of Rica and Miho, coloured in and put on
      DA. I didnt know what their hair or eye colours were, so I used the back
      cover of the manga as the guide for pink and orange hair... and used
      green and brown-red for the eyes, since that seems to be the typical eye
      colours for those hair colours. :)

      http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17110525/

      --Ashley