Re: Mai-HiME ep 21 SPOILERS AND SPECULATION AHOY

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 8, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ashara Nymeros" <ashara@p...> wrote:
      > Uh, a bunch of random replies here:
      >

      > > > SPOILERS
      > > > *

      > I will say that I will be VERY upset if Natsuki gets defeated, cause
      as pointed out before, that wipes out Shizuru with her and then
      Natsuki gets to die as well. -_-;

      My opinion on yuri in mass anime media right now being what it is, a
      tearful wail of loss in the rain by Gun-Girl is all but guaranteed. -_-

      Ugh. One marathon down, one (?) more to go. The catpack were psyched
      from tonight's fun (#18-21), and we're all popping back here after
      work tomorrow for episodes 22-25.

      But for me, all this staring at my glowing monitor, reading all the
      old Yuricon mY hyMEN posts in order (Gee, I *AM* the only one who
      reads them from the groups.yahoo website), just so I know what
      everyone's been talking about all this time... UGH. Reading all this
      text on a CRT, I can *feel* the blood behind my eyeballs. I need an
      LCD.

      Now is it me, or is Nun-Girl and Maid-Girl the most unpopular HIMe's?
      With Nun-Girl's treachery, perpetual "woe is me" whining, and her
      refusal to kneel before the Big Momma Goddess Yuri, combined with
      Maid-Girl's cliche anime-girl looks and personality "desu~uuuuu!", and
      you've got two deserving candidates for the lauded 'Flame Boot up yo
      Bum' award.

      (Plus, is Midori's MIP her Doctor galpal, or her entire class? Are we
      gonna see Mai's entire class go up in fairy dust? If it's the Doc, I
      think their relationship's been pretty much shortchanged by the
      series. Still, not enough time for everyone, I guess.)

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Jen
      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 8, 2005