Re: He is my Master

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:
      > Just saw this new trailer online for the upcoming anime series "He is
      > my Master". I think I saw some yuri in there, but I'm not quite sure.
      > Any comments?
      >
      > http://www.animate.tv/pv/detail.php?id=pdv050331a

      I haven't watched the trailer yet, but I know the manga has been
      bandied about on all the Japanese yuri manga lists for a while.

      Although I kknow absolutely NOTHING about the actual story, it looks
      like maid yuri-cest woven into a harem anime. Not my cup of tea, but
      I'm always willing to be proven very worng. :-)