He is my Master

  • Jeyl
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
      Just saw this new trailer online for the upcoming anime series "He is
      my Master". I think I saw some yuri in there, but I'm not quite sure.
      Any comments?

      http://www.animate.tv/pv/detail.php?id=pdv050331a
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:
        > Just saw this new trailer online for the upcoming anime series "He is
        > my Master". I think I saw some yuri in there, but I'm not quite sure.
        > Any comments?
        >
        > http://www.animate.tv/pv/detail.php?id=pdv050331a

        I haven't watched the trailer yet, but I know the manga has been
        bandied about on all the Japanese yuri manga lists for a while.

        Although I kknow absolutely NOTHING about the actual story, it looks
        like maid yuri-cest woven into a harem anime. Not my cup of tea, but
        I'm always willing to be proven very worng. :-)