Gakuen Alice, Ep. 20 - mild spoilers

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      I guess no one's talking about this series much because the fansubbers
      are way behind, but I really suggest watching it raw.

      I won't go over too much, but suffice to say that, during the school
      festival arc, we've developed a sort of budding love triangle between
      Natsume and Ruka and Mikan which is clearly a red herring.

      In the final festival episode, we learn that the last dance is special
      and the person you dance with is the one you'll love forever, yadda
      yadda.

      The whole ep is designed to look like it'll be Natsume, but in the
      end, Hotaru has it announced to the whole school that *she'll* be the
      one dancing with Mikan. Smooth move Hotaru!

      So far, 21 eps in, Hotaru and Mikan are still a strong couple. Its a
      goofy anime, but definitely fun. How bad can any anime with an axe-
      wielding bear and a yuri couple be?