Re: [Yuricon] new Lililicious release - Mist one-shot (adult)

  • Jeyl
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2005
      > Like So
      >

      > So, how about the moment whem in the middle of sex, Fusako promises to
      > break
      > her engagement.

      At least Fusako cared a bit to actually confront him about it. Thank
      goodness for that too. I thought it was going to be an all men basher
      like MakaMaka. Men can be scum, but we're not as bad as we're depicted
      in MakaMaka. Well, I hope we're not. Fusako did say he was a good
      person.........

      Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gona go torment myself while I watch Vol.
      2 of Air Master in Japanese with subtitles on. I just love it when the
      subtitles tell me what sound effect is going to heard before it
      happens, and not even translate any of the Japanese writings that I
      believe are interesting plot points. Since when do sound effects
      (Battle cry, groan, gasp) take priority on understanding what's going
      on.

      Other than that, I'm liking the series a lot! If it weren't for the
      hideous technical job Toei did on the DVD, I'd be pre-ordering every
      volume the moment it becomes available. The yuri may be fan service,
      but at least it's a lot more developed than say, Azu-Manga Dioh? But
      than again, I haven't finished all of Air Master. I have a ways to go
      yet, but so far, it's up to a great start on my standards.
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jeyl <theo@v...> wrote:

        > I thought it was going to be an all men basher
        > like MakaMaka. Men can be scum, but we're not as bad as we're depicted
        > in MakaMaka.

        Isn't MakaMaka one of the few lililicious titles that's written by a
        man? If so, that's rather ironic, ne?

        ...unless of course there are more yurilicious boy writers than I
        thought there are, which is entirely possible since I haven't paid
        attention to who writes ANY of my fave yuri titles. Yurilicious,
        though. Not Lolilicious.

        (Creole doesn't count. I make hypocricy cool.)

        Has anyone drawn up a table with all our beloved titles, and put down
        an M or F next to each name? Not that it should matter THAT much...
        but it'd nice to know.

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen
      • Erin Subramanian
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 13, 2005
          In "Anniversary," a couple makes love for the first time.
          Please be aware that this release contains adult content.

          As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
          (http://www.lililicious.net ).
        • Jen
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2005
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@c...>
            wrote:
            > In "Anniversary," a couple makes love for the first time.

            "I've seen Yuka... walking with women. It didn't gross me out." - KAORU

            Oh yeah, a modern day fairytale this is. And they say romance is
            dead. ^_^

            And did you see the SIZE of that bottle of booze? I mean my GOD. It
            was HUGE! O_O

            Kisses XXOOXX
            Jen
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 14, 2005
              >From: "Jen" <puni@...>
              >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: new Lililicious release - Mist one-shot (adult)
              >Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:15:36 -0000
              >

              >"I've seen Yuka... walking with women. It didn't gross me out." - KAORU
              >
              >Oh yeah, a modern day fairytale this is. And they say romance is
              >dead. ^_^

              One of the defining characteristics of "Mist" magazine, is that one of the
              women in each couple thinks of herself as straight and is turned by the
              lesbian. Also, the cover of the magazine always showed white women dressed
              like they are in ann Olivia Newton-John video. I have no idea why. :-)

            • Adam Jones
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 14, 2005
                On 14-Jul-2005 09:11 -0400, Erica Friedman wrote:

                > One of the defining characteristics of "Mist" magazine, is that one of the
                > women in each couple thinks of herself as straight and is turned by the
                > lesbian.

                Clearly the magazine's editors are in desperate need of a lifetime's
                supply of free toaster-ovens...
                .oO("Flame me for this one, but I honestly just know." )