Re: Mai HiME episode 26 (spoilers, of course)

  • andy0053190
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      Looked over my last post, figured it needed more spoiler space.
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .

      Spoilers
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .

      It's not a reset, more of a 'restoration." Turns out the
      OL's "influence" was causing the HiMEs to go insane. Example, when
      Shizuru rematerializes, she immediately tearfully apologizes to
      Natsuki.

      Mashiro also resurrects the dead, heals wounds (like Nao's eye.)

      Even Ishigami and Yukariko are "okay" now. (and he did far worse
      than Shizuru.) Yukariko's is pregnant. (I don't THINK she's a nun
      anymore, but the Japanese don't quite "get" Catholicism. <g>)

      However, Nao and Miyu are now nuns. o_O (Alyssa was also
      resurrected, and is Miyu's ward. They're not going back to SEARRS.)

      Tate and Mai are back to whacky teenage awkwardness. (With Shiho
      and Mikoto making their own claims.) Reito (exorcised) Hey, how
      about I date Mai! Mikoto: Nope! She's mine!

      Midori's off doing...something involving guns and jeeps with her
      professor. (Kinda reminds me of whatever it was that Haruka and

      Takumi's in America recovering from his heart operation, and a more
      feminine Akira is helping him out. She uses ninja skills to cut up
      fruit.

      Yukino and Haruka are the usual.

      Akane and her boyfriend are grossing everyone out with innapropriate
      displays of affection.

      And Natsuki has to redo the grade year. Shizuru declares she'll
      hold back on graduation.