Re: Is anyone familiar with... (18+ yuri)?

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...> wrote:

      > But in my heart, I continue to long for stories of women over 18 who
      are not discovering their first love. Sigh.

      Leaving aside Yomiko "Oh my God you're 30 and not married you call
      yourself a Japanese onna think of your poor mother and why don't you
      call anymore you'll send your father to an early grave and speaking of
      granchildren..." Readman, I'll always consider YKK's Alpha & Kokone
      the queens of yuri.

      Granted, they are indeed Robo-women... but In My Drunken Opinion, they
      beat the pants off Haruka and Tomoyo. One's guilty of being a
      schoolgirl, while the other has spawned an entire industry of loli
      doujins.

      Hey, at least A & K are robots in practically name only. They don't
      have booby-missiles or anything. But then, I haven't read YKK in a
      while, so I may be wrong...

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 1, 2005
        On 01-Apr-2005 11:18 -0000, Jen wrote:

        > Hey, at least A & K are robots in practically name only. They don't
        > have booby-missiles or anything. But then, I haven't read YKK in a
        > while, so I may be wrong...

        Yeah, you must've missed the volume guest-edited by Go Nagai. It was
        great.
        .oO("Very anatomically correct..." )