Re: Mai HiME episode 26 (spoilers, of course)

  • redadmiral66
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:
      > I dont get it... O.o Anyone got the link for the thread of these?
      ^_^

      It was just that it seemed uncannily similar to the various places in
      Marimite where Sei glomps on to Yumi. :)

      The thread can be found here: http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/333980.htm
      It's spoilerific and very, very long (and growing, so if you're on
      dial-up the load time will be horrific). Oh, and I think some eejits
      have posted a couple of random hentai images at odd places in the
      thread, if you're squeamish about that sort of thing. Hope this
      helps.
    • andy0053190
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 1:40 PM
        Looked over my last post, figured it needed more spoiler space.
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .

        Spoilers
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .

        It's not a reset, more of a 'restoration." Turns out the
        OL's "influence" was causing the HiMEs to go insane. Example, when
        Shizuru rematerializes, she immediately tearfully apologizes to
        Natsuki.

        Mashiro also resurrects the dead, heals wounds (like Nao's eye.)

        Even Ishigami and Yukariko are "okay" now. (and he did far worse
        than Shizuru.) Yukariko's is pregnant. (I don't THINK she's a nun
        anymore, but the Japanese don't quite "get" Catholicism. <g>)

        However, Nao and Miyu are now nuns. o_O (Alyssa was also
        resurrected, and is Miyu's ward. They're not going back to SEARRS.)

        Tate and Mai are back to whacky teenage awkwardness. (With Shiho
        and Mikoto making their own claims.) Reito (exorcised) Hey, how
        about I date Mai! Mikoto: Nope! She's mine!

        Midori's off doing...something involving guns and jeeps with her
        professor. (Kinda reminds me of whatever it was that Haruka and

        Takumi's in America recovering from his heart operation, and a more
        feminine Akira is helping him out. She uses ninja skills to cut up
        fruit.

        Yukino and Haruka are the usual.

        Akane and her boyfriend are grossing everyone out with innapropriate
        displays of affection.

        And Natsuki has to redo the grade year. Shizuru declares she'll
        hold back on graduation.