[CON] Onna! is holding mascot contest!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2005
      Onna!, the new convention sponsored by Shoujo Arts Society and
      Yurikon, LLC, is looking for their new mascot.

      Our mascot will be featured in ads at other anime cons, and in our
      program book. The theme of this con is the celebration of women's
      roles in anime and manga, both as characters and as creators. The
      mascot should be representative of that.

      Interested artists should be prepared to submit their drawings in
      electronic(this is preferred) or physical format(CD). Images should be
      no larger than 800 x 600 and no smaller than 200x200. The due date for
      this contest is April 30th, 2005.
    • J Barlow

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2005
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, J Barlow <joannefbarlow@y...> wrote:

            > That sounds interesting! I will give it a go. Just to check: would
            you prefer it with some sort of background or just a single figure
            instead?
            > Josie

            Since we're going to be using these for the program book and badges, a
            minimal background is probably a better idea. :-)

            You can ask any questions about the contest of Co-Chair Paulette
            Hodge at paulette@... (since I'll be gone for the next
            several weeks.)