Re: Is it fair to ignore a part of manga just to make it shoujo ai?

  • hikaru_hiyami
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 29, 2005
      Right, and Rosalie never left Oscar to marry Bernard :)
      In the manga, Oscar definitely has romantic feelings for Rosalie,
      but is in denial because of the whole "I can't make her happy
      because I'm a woman" angle. But she does say "If I were I man, I'd
      marry you" and kisses Rosalie when she is off to live with Mme
      Polignac.

      They are romantically reunited after Oscar gets over her love for
      Fersen. Rosalie cries in Oscar's arms. Oscar eats the disgusting
      soup because Rosalie "has made it with love". They drive off home.
      THE END!!!!!! No further Black Knight stuff!! ^_^

      Oscar and Rosalie are THE couple of Rose of Versailles. Along with
      Marie Antoinette and Fersen, of course. No offence, Andre. :p It's
      not your fault that Ikeda didn't have the guts to keep Oscar and
      Rosalie together.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jamie Wells <tigrisataica@y...>