translation of chapter one of the "White Petals" arc

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2005
      Did this this afternoon. Please make sure to read the notes at the top
      of the page. Thanks. :)
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/mizuno_youko/6609.html

      Erin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2005
        >From: Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
        >To: yuri@yahoogroups.com, yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] translation of chapter one of the "White Petals" arc
        >Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:58:20 -0500
        >

        >Did this this afternoon. Please make sure to read the notes at the top
        >of the page. Thanks. :)
        >http://www.livejournal.com/users/mizuno_youko/6609.html

        Fantastic!!! Oh, thank you, thank you - I'm glad i was able to inspire you
        to do this. :-)

        Better yet, I'm glad my own reading of it was accurate. lol