new Lililicious release - Pieta volume 2 chapter 4

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2005
      Rio is in the hospital after her suicide attempt at the end of volume
      one. Will she regain consciousness? We also learn about Rio and Sahoko's
      first meeting, which took place several years before the main story.

      As always, the chapter can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net).
    • ivevei
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@c...>
        > As always, the chapter can be downloaded in the channel on irc
        > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
        > (http://www.lililicious.net).

        Excellent! As always, thanks so much.
        I got hooked in the series after reading the scanlations, finally
        managed to snag the second volume and finish it off. Very nice!
      • Jen
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2005
          wrote:
          > "As always, the chapter can be downloaded in..."

          And here I thought I somehow missed volume 2, chapters 1-3. ^-^

          My Pieta addiction is your fault. Give me more scanlations now or I
          will be forced to STARE at you. o_o

          Kisses XXOOXX
          Jen

          o_o