Re: Mai HiME ep 22  (Spoilers, natc h)

  • Andy00@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
      Forgive me for the double post, just wanted to clarify something
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      Haruka saw the aborted kiss, but Yukino says in addition to that, before Haruka showed up she "saw" Shizuru molesting Natsuki in her sleep and that she'll tell everyone (and Natsuki) unless Shizuru comes to help Haruka calm the students down.   (Haruka is completely unaware of the implications here, just that Shizuru is icky gay and not helping her.)

      No wonder Shizuru is angry.
    • mellowrg
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .
        > .

        If you believe Shizuru's last line, she got the inspiration from Yukino.

        Shizuru(to Yukino): You, don't you believe that you can justify
        anything for your most beloved?

        Yukino: ...

        Shizuru: Exactly. I too believe in that.