Question about Read or Dream manga (spoilers)

  • Andy00@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Been seeing a few scans of later issues, and noted someone interesting showing up.

      Spoilers for Read or Dream and RODTV
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      They've introduced Hisami into the Read or Dream manga.   To my untrained eye, it looks like they're not going into the RODTV events, so like Read or Die manga/oav, RODTV just has the first couple of issues as canon and then they go their seperate ways.

      So what's Hisami's story in the manga?  Is she a Japanese foreign exchange student in Hong Kong?   From the pics I've seen, she develops a crush on Anita just like in RODTV.