Re: [Yuricon] Re: Mai HiME - getting gayer? Spoilers mild and severe

  • Katerina Ehas
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 26, 2005
      >From: "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...>

      >These are not "fun facts" - these are SPOILERS.
      >

      >We just had someone ask that people give adequate spiler space and you go
      >and do this.

      Thank you, Erica. I didn't want to have to be a bitch about bringing this
      up again.

      Hey, everyone...I have crappy dialup access. And when I say "crappy
      dialup", I don't mean "dude, it sucks because I have dialup...56k blows." I
      mean that my phone lines suck, so I get 24k on a GOOD day, and it's usually
      between 19.4k and 21.6k. As a result, I don't dl the eps to my computer,
      but I go over to Ka-chan's place and watch eps for a couple of hours. I
      FINALLY finished KnM a couple of weeks back, but I'm only up through about
      ep 6 on Mai-HiME. I know you all are excited to talk about the eps, but
      PLEASE, for the love of all that's holy, spare those of us who don't like to
      be spoiled! *sweet smile*

      Katya