RE: [Yuricon] Re: OT- Real Life Stories

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2005
      >From: "kun" <kun@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: OT- Real Life Stories
      >Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:36:00 -0500
      >

      >This really isn't the place to discuss these things. I'm sure there are
      >hundreds of lists on the net where people can go to discuss their coming
      >out
      >stories and whatnot.
      >
      >We're more interested in the coming out stories of our anime heroines here
      >=^.^=

      Unless, of course, your coming out story involves anime or manga! LOL

      "So, I was sitting at my TV when i started to get a funny feeling about
      Amara and Michelle - something didn't seem right about them...so I went
      online and found out that they weren't cousins at all! Intrigued I went ot a
      convention and met a cute cosplayer..."

      lol