Katsucon & Pretty Cure figures

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2005
      I just got back from Katsucon tonight and brought back
      some great goodies from the Dealers Room. Two rare and
      great finds were PVC figures of the main Pretty Cure
      chars, Cure Black and Cure White.

      I got a wonderful deal for both figures (thanx to
      Anime Palace for having them avails for purchase) and
      it was a great investment. Not too mention 2 Bottle
      Fairy figures and 2 Onegai Twins figures.

      Carmen ^_^

      http://mail.yahoo.com