Maria-sama ga Miteru coincidence

  • Resop
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20 3:01 PM
      I noticed something interesting looking at the voice actresses for Mari-Mite.

      Ogasawara Sachiko (Rosa Chinensis en bouton) and Mizuno Youko
      (Rosa Chinensis) were in an earlier anime where they were also in
      a three way love triangle: Project A-ko. Sachiko is voiced by Itou Miki,
      the actress who played A-ko and Youko is voiced by Shinohara Emi,
      the actress who played B-ko.

      I guess B-ko has learned how to share in the years in between Project
      A-ko and Mari-sama ga Miteru. ;)

      Craig