New anime, manga and gifts up at the Yuricon Shop!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2005
      Hi all!

      Some exciting new additions on the Yuricon Shop that I wanted to share
      with you all

      Right off, we have some fun new items of Apparel - and to celebrate
      the coming spring, Cafepress is having a winter blowout on all
      sweatshirts and hoodies. Now your love of yuri will keep you warm for
      $3 less!

      And in the gifts category, we have an adorable "I Love Yuri" teddy
      bear, postcards and a double-sided tote bag

      We've also added new anime and manga series, as well - including links
      to the Maria-sama ga Miteru manga!

      So, when you're looking for some good yuri gifts, anime or manga, make
      sure your first stop is the Yuricon Shop: http://www.yuricon/shop/
    • J Barlow

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2005
          >From: J Barlow <joannefbarlow@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] New anime, manga and gifts up at the Yuricon Shop!
          >Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:50:09 +0000 (GMT)
          >
          >Incidentally, does the Yuricon store ship abroad, or is it just for people
          >in the US? *curious*

          Absolutely! For all ALC publications, we definitely ship overseas. In fact,
          about 50% of our sales go overseas.

          I will ask you to plase add in an extra $5 shipping for the UK for ALC
          purchases - for some reason the online shopping services never allow
          shipping overseas rates and I always have to email and ask. (YowCow assures
          me that they are working on that, however, which would make everyone's life
          easier.)

          If you have any questions about the Yuricon Shop or our items, please don't
          hesitate to ask!