Re: [Yuricon] Miramite and another question

  • Ran Anxiang
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2005
      I'd have to say the list is refering to the TV series as the OVAs don't go deep enough into the characters for there to even be any shoujoai inuendo, and don't have any of the three characters listed on "The List" in it if I'm remembering correctly.

      Anxiang

      Nicole <kittyritz12@...> wrote:

      I'd like to ask, about "Magic knight Rayearth", which one was "the
      list" referring to? The tv series or the ova? Thank you very much
      again. By the way, I saw this, it's actually from someone at
      hongfire-- http://ourworld.cs.com/Neptunelove24/chart.jpg

      Meet the McDonald�s� Lincoln Fry get free digital souvenirs,
      Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/RUJaMB/fV0JAA/Zx0JAA/cGIolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Nicole
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 12, 2005
        Thank you very much for your help!

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ran Anxiang <ran.anxiang@s...> wrote:
        > I'd have to say the list is refering to the TV series as the OVAs
        don't go deep enough into the characters for there to even be any
        shoujoai inuendo, and don't have any of the three characters listed
        on "The List" in it if I'm remembering correctly.

        > Anxiang
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Aimi Hayashi
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 15, 2005

          ..Say, Who is Dempa? Did I miss an Episode or something..?

          AH

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • what is a dooky
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 16, 2005
            > ..Say, Who is Dempa? Did I miss an Episode or something..?

            No ^_^ Dempa refers to Kanako, the Yumi fangirl who hasn't yet
            appeared in the anime.

            dooky
          • Aimi Hayashi
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 16, 2005

              aaaaaa... Had almost lost is reviewing episode after episode thinking the trauma of missing such a character caused a memory blackout.

              Thanks dooky ^^b

              AH

              > ..Say, Who is Dempa? Did I miss an Episode or something..?

              No ^_^ Dempa refers to Kanako, the Yumi fangirl who hasn't yet
              appeared in the anime.

              dooky

              Do you Yahoo!?