Onna! Early Registration is Open!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 6:15 AM
      Onna!, a festival of women's roles in animation in comics, is proud to
      announce that our special early registration period has begun! We're
      looking forward to a really yuri-friendly convention (in fact our
      first three confirmed guests are all yuri-fied. LOL)

      In thanks for your interest and support, Yuricon has reserved 225
      registration slots available to you, the members of the Yuricon ML, at
      a heavily discounted price of $30 for three days of this festival of
      women in animation and comics.

      Please read this email carefully, as it contains important information
      on registering for Onna!.

      1) Early registration is in effect until March 21, 2005. After this
      date, all unfilled registrations slots will go public to a regular
      pre-registration and the price will go up to $40. Space is limited, so
      register early and hold your space!

      2) After you fill out the registration form, your reservation is not
      complete until you send in your payment. We encourage you strongly to
      get your payment in asap to avoid later complication. You will get an
      email confirmation of your registration and a second email from the
      Reg Staff, confirming that payment has been received. Please keep both
      for your records. In the unlikely event that we lose your reg, you've
      got proof. ;-)

      3) If you have any questions about the registration process, please
      email Laura at registrationchair@.... If you have any
      problems with the actual registration form, please email Stephanie at
      itchair@.... Please do not email me, as I have little to no
      idea about the back end. ;-)

      4) If you are under 18 years of age, before you register, please read
      our parents' policies, because you *will* be expected to comply with
      them. You can find them at: <http://www.onnafest.com/live/index.php?
      option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=71>

      5) While you're at it, please familiarize yourself with our Con
      Policies at: <http://www.onnafest.com/live/index.php?
      option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=70>

      6) And last, but not at all least. You can register at http://www.
      onnafest.com/registration

      Your registration code is Y4371

      Again, please, this code is not to be shared – it is for Yuricon ML
      members only as a way of thanking you.

      We look forward to seeing you at Onna!, October 8-10, 2005 at the
      Newark Gateway Hilton! You can get hotel and travel info on the Onna!
      website: http://www.onnafest.com