[Yuricon] New website: Yuriville.net!

  • kanariya
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      Hello all yuri fans! ^_^

      LN Tora, the creator of Yaoiville.net, and I are working on a project
      together: Yuriville.net. ^_^ It's a self-uploading archive in the
      style of Yaoiville.net---the same general idea as FF.net, but with a
      narrower focus and less restrictions ;P---and we're looking for
      submissions! All yuri/shoujo-ai/femmeslash stories based on Japanese
      anime/manga/video game fandoms, as well as original works, are
      welcomed with open arms. We'd like the archive to get off to a good
      start, so please, if you have some yuri to submit, head over to
      http://www.yuriville.net and let's get the ball rolling! ^^ Also,
      please feel free to visit the following LJ communities: yuriville_fics
      (for announcements of newly posted fics to the site) and
      yuriville_news (for site news). :)

      I also encourage you to pass the message along to any
      lists/communities/forums you think might be interested in this new
      site (with moderator permission, of course). ;P

      Hope to see you there! ^_^

      CW

      elsewherecw@...
      AIM: ElsewhereCW