Last chance to get "Rica 'tte Kanji!?" for 20% off!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      Hi all -

      The 2nd edition of "Rica 'tte Kanji!?" by Rica Takashima has arrived
      and it looks great!

      I'll be updating the Yuricon shop site this weekend, so if you haven't
      gotten your copy yet, get along to the Yuricon Shop at http://www.
      yuricon.org/shop/manga.html right now - don;t miss your chance to save
      %20 off the cover price!

      This offer lasts only until the site is updated, so don't lollygag or
      you'll miss your chance to get great yuri manga and save some $!

    • Polarisreborn13@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
        is there any way i could buy it and pay with cash?!

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
          >From: Polarisreborn13@...
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Last chance to get "Rica 'tte Kanji!?" for 20% off!
          >Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 12:25:57 EST
          >

          >is there any way i could buy it and pay with cash?!

          Sending cash through the mail is at your own risk, but if you would like to,
          use the information on the Money Order page to order:
          http://www.yuricon.org/shop/money_orders.html