Yuri in Girls Bravo

  • Abby Dear
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
      Tell me if I'm not supposed to put it up here, but
      would Kosame from Girls Bravo qualify for 'The List'?
      She is most definitely a girl who loves girls...or
      rather, who loves *her* girl VERY much. *laugh* Girls
      Bravo itself was mediocre at best, yet another B-grade
      harem anime though the art was all right - think
      Stellvia, but a lot less shiny and a lot
      steamier...and I mean that in the most literal sense.
      Almost every other scene was of nude girls screened by
      clouds of mist...but I digress. Kosame's role in it
      was pretty much blatant fanservice (is what I
      think...) but she *is* most definitely an anime
      lesbian. When I was done watching the whole series I
      saved only those episodes which had her in it and
      deleted all the rest. ^-^

      She looks almost exactly like Kirika(Noir). In fact,
      they could probably almost pass for twins. The
      resemblance is, for lack of a better cliche, truly
      striking. (some sort of hint as to Kirika's own
      preferences? *laugh* I sure hope so...) Dear lord, but
      Kosame's scenes are hilarious.

      S P O I L E R for Episode 3, slightly risque
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .3 more lines to go
      .
      .
      .
      .final warning...
      .
      Talk about making a grand entrance...Kosame makes her
      debut in the anime double-oh-seven style, though with
      a lot less explosives and other fancy gadgets. The
      part where she had it out with Kirie was pretty funny,
      but the interesting part was when she flung Yukinari
      out the door behind her after swinging him at Kirie.
      *insert dialogue here* Yes, I probably have...very
      *wrong* sexual "interests", but seeing her slide the
      gun round Kirie's right breast and pushing it up
      against her left one made it rather warm in here. And
      what was before simply a time-filler for a very sad
      lickle nerf(yours truly) suddenly became a lot more
      attractive.
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      S P O I L E R E N D

      Everything else about the anime is, IMO, forgettable.
      I mean yes, it's funny, but it's nothing you'd
      remember by the end of the ep. Now the Nanami's egg
      episode in Utena on the other hand...It's been a
      month, but I will never forget the Nanami/Juri/bowling
      ball scene.(have I been vague enough? Yes I have!
      Please tell me that wasn't supposed to go under
      ANOTHER spoiler...-.-) Not for the life of me. It
      still gets me howling just to think of it, and I think
      that will probably rank in my top ten list of all
      time.

      ~Abbi

      I shall now proceed to crawl back into the dark
      recesses of lurkerdom from which I finally broke my
      laziness to come out of. Good-day, comrades.

      P.S. If anyone would be so kind as to guide me
      someplace where I might learn how to make screenshots
      of .avi files, or to privately email me about it, I'd
      be much obliged. Then I can show the rip-o~ oh, I mean
      wonder that is Kosame!

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • Resop
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
        --- Abby Dear <torpid_spindity@...> wrote:

        > Tell me if I'm not supposed to put it up here, but
        > would Kosame from Girls Bravo qualify for 'The List'?
        > She is most definitely a girl who loves girls...or
        > rather, who loves *her* girl VERY much. *laugh* Girls
        > Bravo itself was mediocre at best, yet another B-grade
        > harem anime though the art was all right - think
        > Stellvia, but a lot less shiny and a lot
        > steamier...and I mean that in the most literal sense.
        > Almost every other scene was of nude girls screened by
        > clouds of mist...but I digress.

        I have been trying to download Girls Bravo but the
        link for it on animesuki is

        http://82.135.145.39:6868/

        Which isn't recognized.

        Do you know where I could download this series?

        Craig
      • An Mao
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2005
          <fade-in>
          Lunar has 1st season avail.:  http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/
          <fade-out>

          Resop <resop2@...> wrote:

          --- Abby Dear wrote:

          > Tell me if I'm not supposed to put it up here, but
          > would Kosame from Girls Bravo qualify for 'The List'?
          > She is most definitely a girl who loves girls...or
          > rather, who loves *her* girl VERY much. *laugh* Girls
          > Bravo itself was mediocre at best, yet another B-grade
          > harem anime though the art was all right - think
          > Stellvia, but a lot less shiny and a lot
          > steamier...and I mean that in the most literal sense.
          > Almost every other scene was of nude girls screened by
          > clouds of mist...but I digress.

          I have been trying to download Girls Bravo but the
          link for it on animesuki is

          http://82.135.145.39:6868/

          Which isn't recognized.

          Do you know where I could download this series?

          Craig

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/cGIolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          kitty ^^
          BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2005
            >From: An Mao <nekoni8@...>
            >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            >
            >--- Abby Dear wrote:
            >

            > > Tell me if I'm not supposed to put it up here, but
            > > would Kosame from Girls Bravo qualify for 'The List'?

            Send all suggestions for "The List" to anilesbocon01@.... All
            suggestions welcome!