cute yuri moment in Gakuen Alice

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
      Finally got around to watching ep 11 of Gakuen Alice today, and there's
      a cute yuri moment in the beginning--Mikan is dreaming about Hotaru and
      is nuzzling and kissing her pillow and rolling around in bed with it.
      Before, I wasn't sure if their relationship was just a strong friendship
      or if there was another element there, but I think this answers it, at
      least on Mikan's side. ;)

      Erin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@c...>
        wrote:
        > Finally got around to watching ep 11 of Gakuen Alice today, and
        there's
        > a cute yuri moment in the beginning--Mikan is dreaming about Hotaru
        and
        > is nuzzling and kissing her pillow and rolling around in bed with
        it.
        > Before, I wasn't sure if their relationship was just a strong
        friendship
        > or if there was another element there, but I think this answers it,
        at
        > least on Mikan's side. ;)

        Thanks for the heads up on this! I admit, I was wondering about this
        too. :-)

        I guess this officially makes Mikan the cutest little baby dyke sime
        Tomoyo. ;-)

      • kun
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
          wrote:
          > Finally got around to watching ep 11 of Gakuen Alice today, and
          there's
          > a cute yuri moment in the beginning--Mikan is dreaming about Hotaru
          and
          > is nuzzling and kissing her pillow and rolling around in bed with
          it.
          > Before, I wasn't sure if their relationship was just a strong
          friendship
          > or if there was another element there, but I think this answers it,
          at
          > least on Mikan's side. ;)

          > Thanks for the heads up on this! I admit, I was wondering about this
          too. :-)

          > I guess this officially makes Mikan the cutest little baby dyke sime
          Tomoyo. ;-)

          But Tomoyo will always be the cutest =^.^=

          Kun