Re: A Question

  • Nicole
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2 7:30 AM
      Thank you all for all of your help! I'll check out the links you
      people posted. Though I still think the whole thing a bit confusing
      as there are quite a few titles containing the mentioned 2
      characters from "the list". The musical does sound like a more
      interesting take on the show.
    • Nicole
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 22, 2005
        Ah..I'd like to ask a question about stellvia of the universe. In
        here, http://okazu.blogspot.com/2003/11/yuri-anime-of-month-if-you-
        havent-yet.html, Erica wrote that the lesbian couple sort of come
        out in public. Can anyone tell me which episode is it? Thanks for
        all help in advance!
      • Adam Jones
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 22, 2005
          On 22-Mar-2005 08:46 -0000, Nicole wrote:

          > Ah..I'd like to ask a question about stellvia of the universe. In
          > here, http://okazu.blogspot.com/2003/11/yuri-anime-of-month-if-you-
          > havent-yet.html, Erica wrote that the lesbian couple sort of come
          > out in public. Can anyone tell me which episode is it? Thanks for
          > all help in advance!

          Episode 26 - right at the very end. It's around episode 12 (I think)
          that we start to see any interaction between them more significant than
          passing glances (and some of their backstory is then revealed).
          .oO("NB there was no emoticon for ironic horror." )
        • Elizabeth
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 29, 2005
            Erm, I'd like to ask a question. About the manga, Chirality, did it
            have a happy ending or a bad one? Tell me about it! Thanks a bunch!
          • Chikane Himemiya
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 29, 2005
              lol YEA!! What happened, I hardly saw anything of Chirality.....I wish I could see more of it, but I don't have the money or the knowledge to go translating some of the stuff I've seen....

              Elizabeth <tyran85@...> wrote:
              Erm, I'd like to ask a question. About the manga, Chirality, did it
              have a happy ending or a bad one? Tell me about it! Thanks a bunch!

              "Should I smile because you're a friend, or cry cause that's all you'll ever be?"
              Shay/Rumiel

              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 30, 2005
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth" <tyran85@y...> wrote:
                > Erm, I'd like to ask a question. About the manga, Chirality, did it
                > have a happy ending or a bad one? Tell me about it! Thanks a bunch!

                Tre happy.

                Spoiler

                Space

                Carol and Shiori save the world and live, assumably, hapily ever
                after, after a stunning display of bad science and inexplicable
                writing. :)

              • Uchan ..
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 30, 2005

                  >"Should I smile because you're a friend, or cry cause that's all you'll
                  >ever be?"
                  >Shay/Rumiel

                  I was just wondering where the quote is from?
                  Thanks

                • Chikane Himemiya
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 30, 2005
                    *smiles and chuckles* It's my quote....It's how I feel about my best friend....but I almost don't need it anymore.....I like it alot because it's how I felt, but I think things are looking up me....XD Very well acutally...XP