lost the title

  • szissorgirl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      hi, new poster here looking for a title. an aquantance recomended an
      anime that takes place during fudal times. the main character (one
      of the main characters??) is a sword swinger or fighter (??) with an
      addiction to saki. anyhoo, hoping this sounds familiar, i lost the
      title when i changed to a 2005 calander.

      thanks in advance,
      beans
    • Jamie Bonsignore
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        I believe that sounds like Tsukikage Ran.....
        szissorgirl wrote:

        > hi, new poster here looking for a title. an aquantance recomended an
        > anime that takes place during fudal times. the main character (one
        > of the main characters??) is a sword swinger or fighter (??) with an
        > addiction to saki. anyhoo, hoping this sounds familiar, i lost the
        > title when i changed to a 2005 calander.
        >
        > thanks in advance,
        > beans

      • kun
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
          And you would be right =^.^= Tsukikage Ran has the saki-addicted samurai
          lady it it.

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@

          szissorgirl wrote:

          > hi, new poster here looking for a title. an aquantance recomended an
          > anime that takes place during fudal times. the main character (one
          > of the main characters??) is a sword swinger or fighter (??) with an
          > addiction to saki. anyhoo, hoping this sounds familiar, i lost the
          > title when i changed to a 2005 calander.
          >
          > thanks in advance,
          > beans
        • mellowrg
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "szissorgirl" <bedhed@g...> wrote:

            > hi, new poster here looking for a title. an aquantance recomended an
            > anime that takes place during fudal times. the main character (one
            > of the main characters??) is a sword swinger or fighter (??) with an
            > addiction to saki. anyhoo, hoping this sounds familiar, i lost the
            > title when i changed to a 2005 calander.
            >
            > thanks in advance,
            > beans

            Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran