Re: Slightly OT: Stereotypes alive and well

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
      > Her response to being fired is to ask it has anything to do
      > with her being a lesbian..."

      DIOS: "If you retain your strength and nobility, this ring shall lead
      you back to me, and you may save that poor girl from her eternal
      suffering... and have sex in the school library."

      UTENA: "Is this because I'm a lesbian?"

      ...yeah, while some pithy lines are funny when thrown out of left
      field, others only deserve a *blink blink*

      Still, to play sexy devilwoman's advocate, perhaps it was a sly
      commentary on how extreme moralistic crusader Republicans (and plain
      normal republicans) are gaining power and taking over every single
      level of law and government?

      Maybe?

      I dunno. I'm gonna go watch that GO TO PROM Marimite AMV again. My
      head's still reeling from last time.

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • nekokuniko
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
        > It would be like, if someon asked my if where I got my
        > shoes/pants/blouse/whatever I replied, "Are you asking me that
        because
        > I'm a lesbian?"

        > Although that would be kind of a funny thing to do, now that I
        think
        > about it....

        I can't believe you haven't done it before now ;)

        Kun

        *does a little ericasofunny dance*