OT Introduction

  • Rayna Darkstorm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      I probably don't need to introduce myself, but seeing as it'll make me feel better than if I simply jumped into a conversation with no one knowing who I was, I'm going to go ahead and do it any way.

      I go by Rayna, and I've been into anime for as long as I can remember. My first shoujo-ai anime was Sailor Moon, and I realize that while that wasn't the main theme, it was there, and it got me hooked.  Sailor Moon is my favorite anime, also.

      I guess that's it, I don't want to bore you with personal information.  So, thanks for your time.

      -Rayna ^_~
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
        >From: "Rayna Darkstorm" <tenou_haruka@...>

        >I probably don't need to introduce myself, but seeing as it'll make me feel
        >better than if I simply jumped into a conversation with no one knowing who
        >I was, I'm going to go ahead and do it any way.

        Welcome to the Yuricon ML, Rayna - nice to have you here.

        Sailor Moon is my fave, too. As many cool anime lesbians as there are, none
        will ever bee as cool as Haruka and Michiru to me. :-D