How about a YC cosplay contest?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2005
      I was sitting here thinking that, even with the Art Contest and the
      AMV Contest running, I still have too much crap in my house. And con
      seasons is starting, so...

      How would people feel about doing an online cosplay contest?

      The rules would be pretty simple - if you cosplay a character from
      "The List" at Yuricon (or if you are a couple playing a couple,
      because that would be a fun category) at any con until, say late
      August - take a picture, email it over and you're entered!

      Do we have enough cosplayers that might be interested in something
      like this?

    • stellaluna_42
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2005

        > Do we have enough cosplayers that might be interested in something
        > like this?

        Are you kidding? That'd be awesome! I'm so totally there!

        STELLALUNA @_@
      • what is a dooky
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
          > Do we have enough cosplayers that might be interested in something
          > like this?

          I've recently cosplayed as a character from the List, so as long as
          you're open to crossplayers, I'd be up for it ^_~

          dooky
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "what is a dooky" <spookydooky@h...>
            wrote:

            > I've recently cosplayed as a character from the List, so as long as
            > you're open to crossplayers, I'd be up for it ^_~

            That's never a problem.

            I'll work out some rules and put this contest up sometime this month.