Correction about Onna! on ANN

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/

      The top story, as of the time I post this reads:

      Year in Review Updates (2005-01-27 13:49:50)

      Two small updates worth noting have been made to the Year in review.
      <snip>
      Secondly, in the anime convention article we stated that Onna was
      organized by the Shoujo Arts Society. Onna is actually a joint venture
      organized by Shoujo Arts and Yuricon.

      ***

      I want to take this opportunity to thank the staff of Yuricon (both
      here and in Japan) and ALC, and those of you working on Onna! You all
      deserve at *least* this much recognition, and a lot more besides. :-)