Yuricon 2005 Art Contest - Extended Deadline

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2005
      Because we've been busy here at Yuri Central, we're extendeing the Art
      Contest deadline until January 30. So you have a few more weeks to get
      your Yuriko and Midori fan art in and get a chance to win some great
      anime and manga prizes!

      Visit the Yuricon Contests page for submission details:
      http://www.yuricon.org/contests/

      Get those entries in today and let's "celebrate yuri!"