New Lililicious releases - Marimite manga short and Yuri Tengoku one-shot

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      These can all be downloaded in the channel on irc (#lililicious on
      irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage (new url: http://www.lililicious.net).

      The first new release is another Marimite manga short by Hibiki Reine,
      the illustrator of the novels. It's called "Until Graduation," and it
      corresponds to that scene in episode 9 of the anime where Sei and
      Shimako are walking together on Valentine's Day. Shimako is upset about
      Sei having to leave soon; Sei tries to console her, but Shimako knows
      that nobody can replace Satou Sei.

      The second new release, "The Glade in the Forest Behind the School," is
      a short one-shot from the Yuri Tengoku anthology. We get the cliche
      storyline of a girl transferring to a new school and not fitting in; she
      is exploring behind the school and finds a nice glade in the forest. But
      there's another girl there, reading... The girls form a sort of
      cameraderie, though they never even ask each others' names.

      We also released a short Marimite doujinshi called "Sakura" ("Cherry
      Blossoms") a few days ago; can't remember if anyone posted about it.
      It's about Sei and Shiori's breakup, and a conversation Sei has with
      Yumi about Shiori and Shimako. Also of interest is that the doujinshika,
      Hayase Hashiba also did a story in Yuri Shimai 2. There's currently a
      discussion thread about it at
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/lililicious/553.html if anyone is
      interested (as far as I know, anonymous comments are allowed, so having
      an lj account isn't an issue).