Undying Flower

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      Endless Dimension (http://www.endlessdimension.org, #endlessdimension on
      irc.irctoo.net) recently scanlated a short yuri one-shot called Undying
      Flower. You can download it from their irc channel (don't think they
      have http downloads of it on their page, but didn't look too hard), or
      I'm also serving it in #lililicious on rizon.

      The overall yuri content is pretty high, with a couple girl/girl kisses
      and a girl who seems to definitely be gay and have feelings for the main
      character. It's also a main focus of the story.

      I wrote a review/synopsis of it, with some minor spoilers (and major
      spoilers that you have to highlight to read):
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/lililicious/1003.html
      Please keep in mind that any potentially insulting remarks are said in
      good fun, and I would never maliciously insult someone else's mistakes
      because I make so many of my own. lol.

      They have a tagboard on their site, so I left a message thanking them
      for scanlating it; you may want to do the same if you like it. :)

      Erin