Re: Notes from the "Yellow Rose Revolution"

  • Picard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2005

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:
      >

      > Katsura, you know, Yumi's classmate (we see her in the anime, too) who
      > has a soeur in Sachiko's class...is a major gossipmonger. We see a
      > little of that in the anime, but already by the third novel, she's a
      > real pain.

      Actually most of the girls in Lillian were depicted as gossipy,
      somewhat. Else some of the rumors, like the one of Sei writing the
      novel, won't be as wide-spread as it was. Interesting thing is,
      Katsura's role has been greatly diminished in the anime version. Not
      that she has a lot of scenes to being with but in anime they changed
      the script so they don't need to cast Katsura in that episode at all.
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005

        > "Sei also explains, in the discussion with Yumi about Eriko's
        behavior *why* Rosa Foetida's nature has any bearing on this situation..."

        And here I thought Eriko was just too busy being a pregnant dinosaur.

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen