Re: That old TaTu Movie

  • secondontheleft
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2005
      Oddly enough, I was thinking about this proposed anime just recently
      myself. I was using the teaser as a means to torment my main anime
      watching coconspirator and we decided that it looked bad enough to be
      funny.

      My research showed basically what you've already said. tATu's career
      seems to have ended and plans have been abandoned. It's too bad in a
      way, but hardly shocking. I was looking forward to mocking the anime
      though.

      I you're all lucky it'll make me more likely to forget to make that
      Malchick Gay/Sailor Moon AMV when I get 'round to trying my hand at it
      again (I'm predicting this will occur early in 2008).

      Peace,
      Birdie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2005
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "secondontheleft" <firebird1919@c...>
        wrote:

        > Oddly enough, I was thinking about this proposed anime just recently
        > myself.

        Me too. Which is really weird. :-)

        t.A.T.u. Paragate still has a website - but hasn't been updated since
        last winter. For what its worth:
        http://www.tatu-paragate.jp/index.html

        I think we can say its dead in the water. :-)