Re:New season anyone?

  • malarie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, firebird1919@c... wrote:

      ______________________

      > > Message: 1
      > > Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 16:26:04 -0000
      > > From: "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...>
      > > Subject: New season anyone?
      > >

      > > Anyone seen anything good yet? Or is everyone rewatching old stuff
      and
      > > crying about the "good old days"? LOL
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Erica
      >
      > I never seem to be watching anything new. I only finished watched
      ROD
      > the TV last week. It ended far better than I expected and will be
      added
      > to my collection as soon as it can be purchased in full.
      >
      > Another old series I've seen recently that I didn't notice being
      > discussed here (probably because the yuri hints are somewhat
      incidental)
      > is Last Exile. In my estimation it was a very good series: story,
      > characters, music, animation, the fact that it had an ending... and
      > Alice reminds me just a little of Yayoi of Stellvia.
      >
      > Well, happy watching to all of you,
      > Birdie

      I've only been keeping up with Mai HiME, BECK and Gundam SEED Destiny.
      I feel bad for the BECK anime because it looks like it was made with
      the budget of a 7-11 and it just doesnt portray the greatness of it
      like the manga did. Yuri this season is lacking, Mai HiME is just a
      teaser, i swear CLAMP is behind its making seeing as how they're
      notorious for waving the yuri hints in your face and then BAM! the
      series ends with no closure. Just gotta wait for the spring shows :\